Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A Real Sweetheart

11-23-10  Hearts And Kisses
  Ok I know I've done a couple of the chocolate heart boxes filled with M&Ms in past posts but every time a do one it's been a little different each time.  This one may have looked similar to the chocolate toffee one I did but I actually molded this one in peanuts & chocolate.  It sort of tasted like a Mr Goodbar because I chopped up the peanuts.  I also added some HUGS "O" and KISSES "X" done in cookies & cream for that extra special sweetheart touch.  I have to say though that you would think every time I make a chocolate heart that it would get easier and easier but not so with this one.  I was getting super frustrated at how long it was taking me to make this one because I had to remelt and remold this one 5 times.  Yes I said 5 times.  I kept having trouble getting it to come out of the mold and then it would break!!! No But I finally got the 5th one to cooperate and Dominique I'm so glad you loved it (from what I heard).  Knowing somebody really likes what I make, makes me happy.  I may not be in business "yet" but I like to treat my customers like I would want to be treated.  I hope your girl knows how special she is to you because this heart wasn't for any special occasion other than to show her you love her.  See hearts aren't just for Valentine's day but they're for every day.
  
I know it looks just like the toffee one.
But look at the bottom ... it's all chopped peanuts.
Yes, gotta love the baby M&Ms
Ok, other than the chocolate being different...
this one had the cookies & cream hugs & kisses.
Just trying some different arrangements.
I actually didn't place the Xs & Os in any of these arrangements if you look in the heart.
Oh so sweet.
I can just see Dominique feeding these little hugs & kisses to his girl.
And while he's feeding the hugs & kisses to her
I could also see him feeding her little baby M&Ms too.
I know I need to stop.
Ok...ready to go.
And don't forget the lid ... I mean lids.
This one had pink and clear stones added to the box. 
The 1st one didn't have any
and the 2nd one only had pink.

I thought it showed up better on a black background.
THE END
SWEET DREAMS
DOMINIQUE
 Couples 






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Anna,

GREAT JOB!!!