Monday, November 22, 2010

Happy Birthday Edward

11-22-10EDWARD
  So many little birthdays this week.  I think we need to get all these little people together and make it one big party. 
  So...Sir Edward is a great big 7 now and Mom (Latissa) wanted something special for the little man in her life.  Creating things for little girls is easy but it's a bit harder coming up with stuff for the guys....regardless whether they're younger or older.  I'm getting better at it though.  For Edward I had it covered.  I had already purchased a chocolate mold of a gym shoe so I was ready to run with it...yes pun intended.  When Latissa asked for something made with cookies & cream I knew just what to make...a cookies & cream gym shoe.  I was going to be making another baby M&M filled heart for another coworker and so we decided to fill the gym shoe with baby M&Ms as well.  It was a challenge but I think I pulled it off.  The seams weren't as smooth as I would have liked but it's almost impossible to get a seam not to show.  Molding the chocolate in cookies & cream made it even harder because when there are other ingredients in the chocolate like toffee, cookies or nuts then the seams can't be smoothed out.  What the heck......it's just going to be chomped down anyway.....
  So here it is and don't ask me what size shoe it was or ask me where the other shoe is Goofy




A pair of half shoes? 
I guess this would be considered "a half priced pair of shoe"

Talk about a hole in your shoe!


So would you consider this a "pair" of shoe or shoes?

I think this gives a whole new meaning to "open toe shoes"

There was a reason why I put the hole on top of the shoe
instead of at the bottom where it wouldn't be as noticeable.
Look it's a toe... no it's a wart... no it's a baby M&M 


                                         
                                 I interrupted myself when the M&Ms started to spill out. 
                                 I was going to say that I thought a video would be better than
                                 pictures for this stage of making the M&M filled shoe.
  
Latissa said one of Edward's favorite colors was blue... so blue it was.
One day I'm going to have my own printed packages.....

Let's see if the shoe fits Mr Cinderella Man

So would this qualify as a candy box or a shoe box ... hum? Very Confused 

So if the shoe fits does Edward get to marry a Princess?
I wish I could watch Edward eat his shoe.  It would give a whole new meaning to
"putting your foot in your mouth"
I know it was lame Goofy 


 





No comments: