Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Here's to you Nick

11-24-10 I Love Candy
  So my little brother woke me up early this morning 2:15am.  I decided since I was getting up at 3:00 that I might as well get up.  As usual I checked my emails and then I thought I could do a quick little post for the day.
  I mentioned that the next time I made the Cakebites that I was going to use baby M&Ms because I don't like sprinkles.  Sprinkles are cute but they're actually nothing but colored tasteless WAX.  After bringing in samples last week of Cakebites and Maple truffles, Nick wanted a dozen, 6 of each.  This time I got to make the ones with the baby M&Ms because I had some extra after making Latissa & Dominique's orders.  I threw in an extra Cakebite topped with the mini chocolate chips since I wasn't sure which one of the 3 types Nick had eaten.
I guess maybe I should've made Nick 3 extras
for a perfect fit and camera shot huh?
So so so much better than sprinkles!

The end....told ya it was going to be quick
 




No comments: