Sunday, August 15, 2010

New Born Blogger



8-15-10
  Today is my very first blog.  I thought I would give it a try but I have to admit I have my doubts. Thinking  I've never been faithful to diaries which is basically what a blog seems like to me only others have access to read it.  At this point the only one reading this blog is me, myself and I. 
  My main goal with this blog is to keep myself engaged with the many ideas and trials I have in regards to candy and desserts.  So far I've done 3 candy/cookie bouquets, some candy roses, many homemade candy creations and a couple of cupcake bouquets.  I've done 1 birthday party and 1 candy buffet.  I will be posting pictures of previous creations later.   My 1st cupcake bouquet is posted as my profile picture and I have to admit, never having made one before, it turned out GREAT!  I don't pat myself on my back too often but it was very nice.  I did forget 1 M&M on a cupcake when I took the pictures but I realized it and corrected it before I delivered it.  Here are the pictures of the cupcake bouquet done in a GreenBay Packers theme.  
 



Yes there's the cupcake that I missed putting one of the Packer M&Ms on... Oh Jeez 





No comments: