Monday, October 18, 2010

Leftover Cupcakes

10-18-10
  This morning I still had some leftover strawberry cupcake batter and icing that I didn't know what to do with.  I didn't have any of the strawberry cheesecake though which I liked much better than the cake.  So I made 5 strawberry cupcakes minus one that I ate because I iced it too soon and the icing started to melt.  They were pretty good considering they weren't ..... CHOCOLATE.
I cut a hole in the center of each cupcake.
I took two shots of this cupcake to see which background
looked better.....BLACK
..... or white
Looking over my pics, I think I should've gone with black?

 Next I added a whole strawberry...minus the stem  Happy

Round one of the topping... or should I say ring one.
Then another ring around the strawberry.
I don't know if you can see it clearly but I cut the strawberry 
in 4 slices.  I didn't cut it all the way through.  I just thought 
it might be easier to bite off.  Remember I already ate the
one that I iced too soon.
Then after I piped 3 rings of icing I capped the hole at the
top with one big floret.

Now what to do with 4 cupcakes hum? Thinking  
  Light Bulb I know.... give them to my neighbors.






No comments: