Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Congratulations Sherry

12-1-10  Congrats!
  Congratulations on your new house Sherry.  I never thought when I bought my house mold that it would get so much use.  I wanted your house to truly be a "home sweet home" and what better way to make it even sweeter than what it already is than to bring you some ...

 cHoCoLaTe !!! Bouncing Hearts Now you know why I asked you for your exact address Sherry.
  I learned something new this time around.  I made the white trim just about perfect.  It wasn't smudged and the edges were pretty straight.  Then I added the peanut chocolate and when I removed it from the mold all my edges were smeared.  I knew they weren't like that when I so, so, so carefully applied the white chocolate with a toothpick.  So my conclusion is that when you add an additional color the heat from the next layer melts the previously applied one.  And yes I even did it frozen for firmness.
  The 2nd thing I learned or should I say, should've ALREADY learned was to mold my edges in plain chocolate.  Like Latissa's house, which was made in toffee instead of peanuts, the chunks don't allow for a smooth attachment when constructing the pieces to the house. 
  Now make sure you don't get any chocolate in that nice new house of yours Sherry.  And yes, you have to share.......
So I constructed another house. 
Sure wish my paycheck looked like the ones of those building
"real" houses.
 The numbers came out pretty nice but you can see
some smudging of white chocolate where I attached them to the house.
You can see all the nuts in the chocolate in this shot.

I knew Sherry loved M&Ms so 
the 1st floor of this house was filled with regular M&Ms.
 Then for the 2nd floor,  peanut M&Ms.  There weren't as many peanut M&Ms as the regular though
because I figured there were PLENTY of peanuts in the chocolate used for the house.

 Put a lid / roof on it.
You can see a small space under the roof  because I filled it with a few too many M&Ms.
"TOO MANY M&Ms"... no such thing!  Dismay I think that's an oxymoron.
One last peak to see if all the M&Ms are still in there before
 I put the house into the bag in the background.
Here's the bag that was in the last shot.
 I added my own little touch with the gems. 
I'm glad you can't see the inside.
I wrote "congratulations" and it didn't fit so I had to write it Congratula-
tions.  It looked dumb.
But hey, as long as it tasted great.

Now before I finish I had to post these last 2 shots.
Most people think that there are only 10 commandments but...
there's actually 11.  I had extra peanut chocolate leftover and >>>
#11>>>"Thou shalt not waste ANY chocolate"




 For all those Football Lovers
 House Football 6 

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Thank you very much Anna!!! I loved the chocolate house...That was so SWEET of you...